Welcome Dear Souls,

It is great to have you here. If you would like any further details as to what I do or how I may help you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Saturday 28 January 2012

RE-IN-CREATION Series 2 Part 1



Part 1

My Holy Desire Is To Know God!

We are all meant to shine in this world; all Children of God have this Light within them. We were born to make manifest the Glory of Life, that, which is innately anchored within each Divine Heart and Soul of mankind. It is the birth right of every single human being to Shine this Light - without exception! As we allow our own Inner Lights to shine, we unconsciously or consciously, give others the opportunity to accept and shine their own Lights - and not a single word ever need be spoken. As we liberate ourselves from our own fears, the simplicity of our Presence can automatically liberate others towards a boundless freedom. It was the Divine Creator’s Plan for each human being never to be self defeating, only self expanding. So why are we so unaware of what our Higher Truths can reveal to us? It is because we continue to project our creations outside of ourselves without the true knowledge of where the Power to create comes from. What we give our attention to, receives our energy. That which receives our energy we create. In short, what we think is what we create.

These are simple Universal Laws that no-one is above or outside of, at any level. But when we are fully aware of the process we are then capable of creating in a much more positive way than a negative one. Our lives carry many fears and these are for many reasons, yet the most truthful one is, that we do not understand our own abilities to Create. We have the power already, but we do not know that or how to activate it. The fact is we do it every second of ever day, but without direction and the Purity of Consciousness how can we ever move away from the creations of our lives that no longer serve us. Within our Heart Centers, rests the answers to every question we could ever imagine to ask. They lay patiently in Love, waiting to reveal themselves to us; those Higher Truths of Who We Are.

“Dear God, take me to Your Divine Truth” is my prayer to the Universe and God, for in these simple words I open myself to that which is Pure Consciousness. For that is my Invocation and Intention to Know God. Perhaps the most concise definition I could come up with is this “God is our name for Pure Universal Consciousness”. These words, “Dear God take me to Your Divine Truth” tells the Universe and God that I am willing to open myself to receive the Pure Consciousness of God in the form that will serve me in the most honorable and most efficient way possible, and in accordance with where my consciousness levels are at at any given time. Things like answers to any questions I may have, solutions to any possible problems, the truth about any relationship at any level, even with God Himself/Herself/Itself, it can even highlight the highest goals for me to attain. I would also add that it can also provide information that has not yet been revealed to us and in a way to being new processes to open our minds to greater conscious awareness and understanding. Over the years I have experienced this within my life, many many times, where new information has been presented to me, for me to translate, investigate and experience, so that I may have another choice to change my life again. Change is the very constant that we would do well to give a lot of attention too, for it is when we make changes in our lives, with full awareness and the information that supports them, they can flow without drama and without any fears or consequences.

By invoking God/ Pure Consciousness in this unassuming statement “Dear God take me to Your Divine Truth”, it opens the way for the Highest Truth to tell me what it desires for me to know and not only that, but to present it to me in such a way that it will take the most effective form to get my attention! If God is Everything, then what form It takes makes no difference; It can be a book, a stranger in the park, a dream, a thought, a leaf falling from a tree, an Angel, a stormy sea or even a feeling, God loves communicating through feelings, we can learn a lot through that form of communication. God can communicate with you as a personality, guide or a crowd in fact, or It can come in a way that is most impersonal as you could ever imagine. God will open every channel of communication It can to give you what you desire. God Is the way for opportunities to create Higher Love within one’s life and can do so instantly in thoughts, words and actions, situations, circumstances and all other potentialities. However, the real Power, Strength and alignment to this Pure Consciousness comes when one stops thinking about what they want from an ego perspective and simply allows what this Purity of Consciousness desires for them. This Divine Intelligence in the form of Pure Consciousness is innately present within each of us, and does in fact flow through every cell of our biology. In fact there is nothing in the Universe that does not contain Pure Consciousness or Divine Intelligence. It is All God!

God does not care if you believe It or not, It does not care if you use It in your life or not and even if you do make use of It, It does not care how you use It! Pure Consciousness has no desire and no need, It wants of nothing and It does not set out to seek anything at all, It hold no opinions about anything, It is already complete in Its own Totality. Pure Consciousness is in All Life, from the limitless multi-verses to the tinniest building blocks of life and form. It is everything that one can perceive and can’t perceived, It is here There and Everything in between.

Mankind has been mislead as to what or who God is over the millennia and it is the erroneous forms that have been our definitions for so long that they now need to come to The Light of Truth for all to understand and know through their own experiences. We as human beings have been given the awareness to be able to use this Pure Consciousness of God but before we can positively create with, we must fully understand its design and how it operates. The Universal Laws have always protected these levels of Creation because of the Power that It holds. Mankind can use this Power within the “Essence of God” because we were created in “God’s Image”. Yet the responsibility to use this Power at these levels of Creation, require one to attain certain levels of Pure Consciousness within themselves so as to Create responsibly. We, human beings are now coming into these levels of consciousness because we are aware of ourselves, and aware that we are aware and are able to observe ourselves from outside of ourselves. We are the only species here that can do that! Here lies the foundation to truly being able to come to terms with how we can use Pure Consciousness to Create that which we desire to experience within our lives.

In the next part, Part 2, I am going to touch on the aspects of this Pure Consciousness in relationship to our connections with ourselves. Over the next few parts I wish to truly draw and attract this God Energy into every thought, word and action so we may begin the flow of new thought forms of Who We Are becoming within this Pure Consciousness Life Steam upon Earth.  I wish to invoke the Energies of the Languages of Light so we can understand them more fully!  For me this will direct us further into the knowledge of how we can take another step toward the full embodiment of the Christos Energies and Pure Intelligence. I wish to also open a new line of thought as to how we might truly step more firmly onto the Path of Love through some New Percepts to study so that we make open even wider to Know God.

I wish to discuss what I am calling Re-In-Creation. I have believed for a very long time that we as human beings are directly associated with what we know as the process of reincarnation. Information changes and even what we have perceived as hard and fast rules must change eventually if we are to continue our Evolution as Human Angels upon Earth. Only recently it has been brought to my attention that there is really no such thing as reincarnation, or at least, not in the way we believe. I am open to this potential and I wish to look much deeper into this potential change in understanding Who We Are. So, I now have expanded my own thoughts and stated openly once again, “Dear God Take me to Your Truth” on this potential, so as to allow Pure Consciousness to flow though me. I have always desired to attain for myself the highest understanding of things and made it my life’s work to be the very best I can be. I am always ready and prepared to let go of anything that no longer serves me, this one could be a big one for me?

God can only ever speak with you at your own level of conscious awareness, yet He/She is always Present, waiting to share your next levels of desires, as soon as you place that heartfelt request to Him/Her.

In Divine Love and Light

Peter Melchizedek

No comments:

Post a Comment