Welcome Dear Souls,

It is great to have you here. If you would like any further details as to what I do or how I may help you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Parable of Hue, Amy and the 2 Mandarins



Hue is representative of the hu - man being, not male or female. But for the purpose of this communication we shall say Hue is a man.

Hue was a very spiritual man. He travelled the world giving seminars, workshops and private consultations, providing his time, resources and vast knowledge so that others may become more aware of themselves and who they are. He changed many people’s lives in his journeys for he indeed had a gift to be able to touch people very deeply, very quickly. People trusted Hue for he was a gentle man and very down to earth even though his knowledge and experiences were sometimes outside the square that most could understand or even want to understand.

Hue had studied metaphysics and ontology very deeply all his life and practiced many untraditional modalities for alternative healing, so that one day he would be able to Serve Humanity full time. Hue was a part time Server and only worked as a Facilitator as he could afford it. All his life he supported his spiritual and healing work through the physical labours of his paid profession. Hue was a carpenter and builder and was able to turn his hand to many facets of life to earn an income when needed.

Hue used this income to facilitate his journeys around the world activating Mother Earth, and working with people who were ready for change within their lives. He was a Master in this Service Work but he never charged for his services or knowledge. He always gave it “free of charge”. In most circles this was frowned upon but in spiritual circles is was in most cases, the norm.

People criticized Hue for this, and time and time again Hue felt the pain of people’s wrath even though it still rang clear within his heart at deeper levels, he knew that this was his life’s mission. People told him that he had low self esteem and that if people couldn’t afford it they should not have it. So much confusion was there, that Hue sort some counselling over this matter. Even the counsellors told him it was his lack of self worth and not feeling good enough that created this feeling in himself.   

Hue knew that he never received much for his time or services and questioned his ethics and morality.  he looked into his integrity for the desire to work this way, but it was all too confusing. After all, all the study he did over the years was easily equivalent to law studies and other honourable and highly paid professions.

He thought, “But how can these people charge 100’s of dollars an hour and I can not make a make dollar. In fact, I have to pay for others to heal their own lives”.

The balance was so far away from Hue’s ability to understand at the time. He had been convinced that indeed he was unworthy. Over time, Hue succumbed to the pressures of his piers and those around him and decided to give his teaching.  So Hue gave away his spiritual teachings and healings for many years and never spoke to anyone about what he loved so much to do within his life. That which used to be his passion, that of being a Huamn Angel in Service to Humanity.

One day, while sitting in his solitude, Hue heard this inner voice come forth from deep within him that said,

“Hue you have come to Earth to be in Service to Humanity and what you have done, giving your time and knowledge away freely, is God’s Law. You have been leading by example Dear One, and that was the Mission I gave you!. To give without expectation of anything in return is the Law of Ten Fold Return. That which you give you receive ten fold” said the Voice.

“So why then am I not receiving, and why do I have to work so hard to be able to give it all away for another’s well being or balance of mind, body and spirit?” Hue asked with a sigh!

“Dear One, money is just energy, and the Law of Ten Fold Return refers to energy. It can be money, but it can also be mowing the grass, washing your car, providing you with a service that you require, such as typing a letter or making you a rainbow blanket. It could be putting you up in a holiday home for a week, or a month, or indeed offering you a connection that allows it all to begin all over again. It could be to build your web site or maintain it as it changes. It could be to support your work in a myriad of ways, so that others all over the world can benefit from your gifts you have to give. What one gives within this law may be returned to you immediately or a year from now, or it may even be in the next life and time.” The Inner Voice denoted.

“But I have known about this law for many years and it has never seemed to balance much within my life or even to a place where I am simply happy in my giving”.  Hue muttered under his breath all deflated.

The Inner Voice returned,

“But that is because you have not aligned this law with your thoughts and understood the full ramifications of it before you placed it in action. Now we speak of the Law of Attraction Dear One. This law states that what you think or give your energy to, is created. So if you do not understand the fullness of these laws, you may be creating in a way that substantiates your negative thoughts. You beloved, have been thinking and indeed working very hard to maintain the belief to be of Service to Humanity, you have to work before and after it to pay for the costs of giving your time and services away ‘free of charge, but that is not all the Truth”.

The penny dropped for Hue, and although he was very spiritual and knew all the laws well, he had missed this simple understanding. So Hue decided to go back to his giving of himself and all his Love and Knowledge to anyone and everyone who came to him or that he was attracted to. Virtually overnight, as if by a miracle Hue was invited to go to America for a 3 month tour and workshops and seminars.  One day, during that time, Hue was running a weekend workshop and on the Friday evening before the weekend, chose to invite the local community for a talk about what his work was all about. To give them a small understanding of how everyone had the ability to change their lives if they understood where their thoughts came from and the meanings of the choices that they chose. That evening Hue was going to speak about how to defined one's questions so they could create the result that desired to know.

The meeting went well and afterwards, while they were all sharing a tea break, a young lady by the name of Amy approached Hue and said,

“Hue, I know I need to do this workshop but I have no money to pay you. I am afraid that because I cannot afford to receive this information that I may never get another opportunity”.

Hue held her hand and said,

”Then you shall come as my guest”.

Amy thanked Hue and the workshop proceeded as usual. So much information was imparted and Hue saw many Lights turn on for those who attended. But he noticed and was mindful of Amy that she seemed to be unresponsive and just sat and observed. It was very emotional at times but this Earth Angel sat poised, writing away and not saying a word. Making note after note, intent on making it all count.

At the end of the Sunday, Amy approached Hue, and with tears in her eyes said,

“Hue, you cannot imagine how much you have changed my life. I am so grateful for all that you have shared and given and I wanted so much to pay you for your time.”

Hue started to speak

“But you don’t……”

Amy put her finger to his lips to stop him.

She continued trying desperately to finish what she was saying, but the words were swallowed up by her tears and emotions.  Hue said nothing and simply waited until she regained herself enough to speak.  She continued

“I laid awake all night trying to work out how I could give you some money. I have nothing to sell and I don’t have a job, and I don’t even know anyone who can lend it to me. I cried myself to sleep knowing that even the first day I can see all my mistakes and am ready to change my life for ever.”

Amy burst into tears again! She had just about regained her composure as she continued.

“I asked God last night to balance this exchange so that I could give you back what you have given to me, for at least the same value. I woke this morning still worried and distressed that this wasn’t fair. You have given all this to me and I have nothing to give in return”.

Amy hesitated, starting to lose herself again, visibly distressed and shaking nearly beyond her control.

"I have nothing Hue, nothing that I can give you in return, I am so sorry. But then while I was washing up this morning I looked up and saw my mandarin tree in my backyard. This year it only beared two fruit for the whole season”.

As Amy spoke she reached into her shoulder bag and brought out these two mandarins.

‘These are all I have and I want you to have them for all that you have done for me.”

Well both Hue and Amy fell into each other’s arms and cried. Hue was so overwhelmed with his gift and knew the pricelessness of these two mandarins. Hue knew from that moment on that he would never place a value on his teachings and offerings again, and he would never turn a single person away, under any circumstance. The balance for the exchange of these energies was complete. One changed life for another. How Grand was that! What value do you place upon what you need in your life and who you are becoming?

There is nothing more priceless in this world than the giving of the Divinity of Love Itself!

Peter Melchizedek



No comments:

Post a Comment